Violence erupts in Sydney over anti-Islam film

WeX

Thanks for the constructive criticism, maybe you would like to expand on it and explain where it started and how it arrived in England.

It's fundamentally true, and I try not to argue with you. You're consistently wrong and you love driving things off-topic and into some odd obscure rough where you can sit behind some daft idea.

Jesus was a Jew. He was not and never has been an Arab. The religion that spread from his teachings came out of two churches built from the remnants of the greek and roman worlds. Nothing to do with arabs. End of.

It's fundamentally true, and I try not to argue with you. You're consistently wrong and you love driving things off-topic and into some odd obscure rough where you can sit behind some daft idea.

Jesus was a Jew. He was not and never has been an Arab. The religion that spread from his teachings came out of two churches built from the remnants of the greek and roman worlds. Nothing to do with arabs. End of.

I’m pretty sure all Arabs are the descendants of Abraham and he was the founder of Judaism and spoke Arabic.

So Judaism, Christianity and Islam all originated with Abraham.

You're a troll.

You're getting it wrong on purpose. :)

The Sons of Abraham

It's impossible to understand the present Middle East without a knowledge of the three great religions that emanate from the area—Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

These three faiths all trace their spiritual roots back to the same individual, Abraham. The towering historical figures behind these three religions—Moses, Jesus Christ and Muhammad—were all direct descendants of Abraham.

http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/muhammad_bible.htm

Abraham is widely regarded as the Patriarch of monotheism and the common father of the Jews, Christians and Muslims.

This diagram shows how the three prophets are directly descended from the two sons of Abraham, Ishmael and Isaac. Muhammad is a descendant of the eldest son, Ishmael. Moses and Jesus descended from Isaac. Abraham established a settlement, which today is the city of Makkah and built the Ka'abah towards which all Muslims turn when they pray.

Spam - delete this post please

You said you were a Muslim,then deleted your post too late,if you were telling the truth you were brave to even make an appearence considering that its quite likely that even if you are a peaceful muslim you would be blamed by some, for the actions of the violent extremists.

The same as some bigots would blame all! Christians for the actions of that Christian villain who made that anti-Islam film that was clearly designed to incite hatred and violence.

I don't think it's the film their complaining about janie, it would have cost quite abit of money to make that video with all the backgrounds they put in...i think their using it as cover

Of couse their using the film as an excuse , evil people.

But remember it is a peaceful religion......so not sure where the bloodlust, the need for killing for killings sake, bombing and general violence comes from!!!!

Could that be the Koran by any chance ?

Cartoons, Teddy bears, short films.

Surely in this day and age Muslims should be able to see that these films are just forms of a dig at their religion, and be controlled enough not to rise to the bait.

Archived