Violence erupts in Sydney over anti-Islam film

WeX

How come everytime a muslim does something bad, the usual suspects on here are calling for all the muslim forum members to publically denounce those actions, however, none of these calls happen when a christian does something bad (e.g. trouble in Ireland), men do something bad, a band does something bad, or a football supporter does something bad (e.g. trashing a tram).

How come muslims have to provide a public denouncement of the mental members of their group, while virtually every other collection of people don't?

so what do you think about the woman not being able to wear hers :huh:

I was responding to a post that claimed Christians cannot wear crosses at work, when clearly they can as I've observed with my own eyes. The lady in the article took BA to court, (rightly) won the case and is free to wear her cross in the workplace.

How come everytime a muslim does something bad, the usual suspects on here are calling for all the muslim forum members to publically denounce those actions, however, none of these calls happen when a christian does something bad (e.g. trouble in Ireland), men do something bad, a band does something bad, or a football supporter does something bad (e.g. trashing a tram).

How come muslims have to provide a public denouncement of the mental members of their group, while virtually every other collection of people don't?

have you not seen the threads about gary glitter/raul moat/peter sutcliffe etc :huh:

I've watched the trailer to this film - 15 minutes of utter rubbish. However...

It portrays Islam as a violent, intolerant, aggressive religion.

How do a large number of the followers of this religion react? In a violent, intolerant and aggressive manner. Not exactly the best way of disproving this rubbish films claims, now is it guys? Got to put that down as a rather large "Fail".

Not quite the same reception The Life of Brian got from the sky-pixie believers in this country, but maybe they are simply a bit more restrained/civilised?

I was responding to a post that claimed Christians cannot wear crosses at work, when clearly they can as I've observed with my own eyes. The lady in the article took BA to court, (rightly) won the case and is free to wear her cross in the workplace.
so why is this case going through the courts still:huh:

Archived