The government says your under occupied, will it effect you ?

Cant see the problem with that. Anyone who buys a house can expect to pay more for a larger property.

Yes if you are buying your house you will pay more for a three bed room than a two, I think the two parties in power AND the labour party are trying to get this country in a situation where it has to be seen that you are better of in work and not better of on benefits we've all heard of atos, and people are complaining about such things as this but i can only see it getting much worse.

With regard about the extra charge fore unused rooms what if people just turn round and say i am not paying it where would they put them all, in tents in Graves Park perhaps :help:

there are records waiting lists already for council properties so i dont think the council would struggle to re-let repossed properties.

What would they do with the people that lived in the houses what they have reposed mainly older people i would think which they HAVE to house that is the question?

What else would it be?

My "spare" room was converted into a home office type affair. I haven't a reason to convert it back.

It doesn't affect me but I was just curious.

If it was built as a bedroom then it is a bedroom under the rules

Well that sucks.

My "spare" room was converted into a home office type affair. I haven't a reason to convert it back.

It doesn't affect me but I was just curious.

Well that sucks.

I think if that wasn't the case every body that it concerns would be putting desks in their spare bedrooms

Archived