The government says your under occupied, will it effect you ?

Why would all of Darnall and Bradford have houses like that? :huh:

There was this thing called the war you know, and as a consequence places that made Important Stuff for the war, like Darnell, and like Bradford, got a bit bombed by the Germans. So after the war, we pulled down what was left, and built new houses....

Question for call me Dave what if no can pay theses extra bills like Bedroom tax or reduced help towards Council Tax going to put everyone in jail are we? Well life could be better inside thats unless your cell has an extra bedroom that is I think its time for call me Dave to go.

There's no way to avoid it. In fact you don't pay it after receiving benefit. You just don't get the same amount as before.

So people, start looking for things to cut back on. Maybe you could get rid of your broadband for a start. Or maybe you can't - you're going to need it to deal with the government:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2012/sep/16/unemployed-call-centre-website

There's no way to avoid it. In fact you don't pay it after receiving benefit. You just don't get the same amount as before.

So people, start looking for things to cut back on. Maybe you could get rid of your broadband for a start. Or maybe you can't - you're going to need it to deal with the government:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2012/sep/16/unemployed-call-centre-website

The benefits system isn't there for luxuries like that,no wonder the Tories are going to change the welfare state.

The benefits system isn't there for luxuries like that,no wonder the Tories are going to change the welfare state.

Read my post again. And read the link at the Guardian. Online access is going to become a key way of dealing with the DWP. That is the government's vision.

Archived