Kids football teams

TrickyWingers is good, run by an ex wednesday pro. They run mini kickers at tapton on a monday at 5pm and I think some other schools for £3.50 a session. Their site lists the places http://www.trickywingers.co.uk

There are other ones like techno football and kickstart but from watching my kids at them and what they get from it I prefer trickywingers. Saying that mines does both but doesn't play for any club.

• 3 weeks later...

We provide age specifc football sessions for that age group every Saturday morning at King Edwards Lower School on Darwin Lane (S10 5RG). Our 5-8 age group train from 9:30 - 10:30am. With a focus on individual technique, we use a wide range of fun games and small sided matches so that each player as much time with the ball as possible.

Sessions are priced on a termly basis paid up front, works out to £3 per session (6 week term = £18). If you bring someone along with you that sign up for the term, you both would receive a 50% discount - only £1.50 per session!

All sessions are run by FA qualified coaches, CRB checked and first aid trained. Your child will get to play in a no pressure, fun and safe environment. Please see our website for more information.

Archived