Illegal fishing

attercliffe3

I find it totally repulsive that some people hide a hook in fishfood in an attempt fool the fish to take it and then hook it and drag it by the lips from its natural habitat without paying for the pleasure of torturing it. Only licence holders should enjoy such pleasure.

So you don't eat fish then?

How's that work then?

Read up on the history of poaching.

Common land was stolen from the people and the commoners banned from living of the land.

Lands held commonly that people used to fish were privatised, and poaching was made punishable by death!

Read up on the history of poaching.

Common land was stolen from the people and the commoners banned from living of the land.

Lands held commonly that people used to fish were privatised, and poaching was made punishable by death!

Yeah yeah yeah but how does not being able to eat fish keep a person poor, that's what you were suggesting.

The reasons there are restrictions is to keep the poor poor and the rich rich.

Again, how does restricting someone from fishing keep them poor.

How about I take your income and make you work on the behalf of me to get but a portion of it?

Who will be richer, who will be poorer?

Taking my money has little to do with fishing rights though does it.

Archived