Another teenager stabbed in London

You'll be vilified for that comment and called racist etc but the truth is a lot of knife crime down that neck of the woods is related to the African community and YES there is white lads carrying knifes too but it's mainly a african black problem that can only be dealt with by the black community

Glasgow was known as the murdur capital of Europe with their alarmingly high rates of knife crime; the vast majority of which was carried out by poor young white males. So maybe the corrolation is poor young males rather than it being race specific?

Glasgow was known as the murdur capital of Europe with their alarmingly high rates of knife crime; the vast majority of which was carried out by poor young white males. So maybe the corrolation is poor young males rather than it being race specific?

That could well be true

You'll be vilified for that comment and called racist etc but the truth is a lot of knife crime down that neck of the woods is related to the African community and YES there is white lads carrying knifes too but it's mainly a african black problem that can only be dealt with by the black community

Thats the problem and people will find it hard to accept

Thats the problem and people will find it hard to accept

Well it's an incontrovertible fact so there's nothing hard to accept..but tell me, did you start the thread seeking a proper discussion about the salient points or merely to play the reverse race card?

Thus far no ones described your motives as you and another poster prophesied.

Didn't some government - I can't remember which - state that they were bringing in zero tolerance when it came to folk carrying knives? Has anyone been given a custodial sentence for carrying a knife or was this merely more rhetoric from our elected?

Further, the Met Has been severely criticised for its Stop and Search policy deeming it racist because of the number of non-white people being stopped and searched.

Any death is a tragedy but when it's kids knifing kids to death then an answer can't come soon enough.

Well it's an incontrovertible fact so there's nothing hard to accept..but tell me, did you start the thread seeking a proper discussion about the salient points or merely to play the reverse race card?

Thus far no ones described your motives as you and another poster prophesied.

I started this topic as i want to discuss why most gun and knife crimes (that are in any case reported in the news) are committed by black people

Archived