Recommend a gym..

top4718

.............in the Attercliffe/Newhall area.

I am about to change jobs and my current gym will be no longer feasible to use due to journey times, can anyone recommend anywhere in the above area that I can use.

It will need to be one that opens early in the mornings.

Try don valley or institite of sport. I think they both come under SIV so you can use ponds forge and hillsbrough centers under the same membership.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Had a look at that one, looks ok £26 a month off peak with 3 month contracts available. Might call down and have a look at the facilities.

.............in the Attercliffe/Newhall area.

I am about to change jobs and my current gym will be no longer feasible to use due to journey times, can anyone recommend anywhere in the above area that I can use.

It will need to be one that opens early in the mornings.

i would have said muscle madness effingham road which is a true gym..but its not open early mornings.. but is a fantastic gym

Had a look at that one, looks ok £26 a month off peak with 3 month contracts available. Might call down and have a look at the facilities.

Yes its a great deal you can go anytime up till 3.30pm and use loads of facilitys,if you like swimmimg ponds forge is unbeatable.

Archived