Did you work at ogley's pet shop in the early 1970s

linda 1

25 minutes ago, linda 1 said:

morning padders. I've got someone that's going to put me handles on bedroom doors with keys. when he can fit me in busy bloke. so maybe that's the way to go with this. you may well be right.

Very good plan Linda 

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Our's was an Acorn Electron back in the early 80's,

Xmas present for the kids, like you say just games, can you remember the Tennis game where you pinged a ball back and forth,

I used to think it was amazing.

I Rember him playing ghostbusters the music was terrible.  he was on it for hours it was torture. lol

7 minutes ago, linda 1 said:

I Rember him playing ghostbusters the music was terrible.  he was on it for hours it was torture. lol

My two kids had recorders, all I ever heard was "Greensleeves" day and night...

Hate that tune to this very day......

My other grandchildren live in Scotland, and one plays a trumpet and the other plays the violin. I got a video of them playing let's just say I'm glad I'm down here. Funniest thing that ever happened my dad bought my son a pair of boxing gloves he was only about 5 at the time and my son punched him in the nose, and he ended up in hospital we couldn't stop the bleeding. They disappeared too. you get some laughs with kids.

Edited by linda 1

do you think a separate keyhole below the handle so I can just lock when needed. what way would you do it. I have an alarm on the outside doors, but this guy was working upstairs so thinking seriously what I can do I can't stand going through anything like this again.