Did you work at ogley's pet shop in the early 1970s

linda 1

2 hours ago, Meltman said:

You are very welcome. 

I felt rough after my second one. wasn't too bad with the third. So not really happy having another. so not wanting to change brand. who'd have thought it would still be with us after all this time.

3 hours ago, linda 1 said:

I felt rough after my second one. wasn't too bad with the third. So not really happy having another. so not wanting to change brand. who'd have thought it would still be with us after all this time.

Yes you are right. I had a bit of reaction this time, felt off for a day or two and had a stiff/aching arm. I was fine on the previous jab. All ok now. 

3 hours ago, gaz 786 said:

1st jab no problem 2nd jab I was really ill no more boosters for gaz al.risk it 🤭

I've been thinking the same. should I not bother and risk it. I don't really mix with anyone. I felt terrible after my second and couldn't move my arm for a week. but doctor talked me into a third. I wasn't that bad with that one, but I did say no more and its soon come round again. not sure what to do now.

Can I ask a question to the people that have been talking to me. Rember the low life that robbed me the police have just swept it aside.  I'm thinking what's the chances of him turning up at my house. Hes left me terrified to be in my own home. I'm thinking, I need to move. I've since noticed some jewellery also has gone. I can't tell you what I feel like. I've lived here 40years now it doesn't feel like the same place.  do you think he'll turn up one day or not. not sure what to do for the best. I'm in a complete panic all the time so not really thinking clear about it. what would you do

1 minute ago, echo beach said:

Today I had a Covid jab in my right arm and flu in my left. Won't know which way to lay in bed tonight!

echo.

Gosh you are brave. I couldn't do that

Well, Linda it's one of the 'delights' of getting  older.

Arms like a pin cushion and cameras boldly going where no man (or woman for that matter) has gone before!

I even recall as a young man visiting the dentist on Fulwood Road and being asked to lower my trousers so that the dental nurse could inject me in my thigh with antibiotics. Always made sure I had clean underwear when returning after that experience!

echo.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, linda 1 said:

Can I ask a question to the people that have been talking to me. Rember the low life that robbed me the police have just swept it aside.  I'm thinking what's the chances of him turning up at my house. Hes left me terrified to be in my own home. I'm thinking, I need to move. I've since noticed some jewellery also has gone. I can't tell you what I feel like. I've lived here 40years now it doesn't feel like the same place.  do you think he'll turn up one day or not. not sure what to do for the best. I'm in a complete panic all the time so not really thinking clear about it. what would you do

Gosh you are brave. I couldn't do that

I don't think he will come back, he won't want to be back at the scene again in case he is caught. Also you don't have to let him in, you should know who (if anyone) is coming to see you because they should make an appointment before hand. Just don't open the door to anyone who you are not sure about or not happy with. 

• Like 1

I was already struggling with the death of my mom and then all this on top of it. Police said I need to contact trading standards. They've done absolutely nothing at all.  buddy barks at every little noise and at night its horrible. it seems you are no safer going through a business than just getting someone off of Facebook.  I keep my door locked all the time now, it's made my house feel different. I love my garden, but I've not bothered with doing it since this. it's pulled the rug from under me. got to try to move on past it. so, you wouldn't move you'd stay put.  

Talking about gardening I had some Daliah bulbs delivered from garden centre, and I asked for a bag of farmyard manure as well the Daliah's was supposed to grow to 36inch, but I planted them into this manure, and they are well over 5ft now. someone said they look like triffids. I've seen people taking photos of them the flowers are massive. lol