Did you work at ogley's pet shop in the early 1970s

linda 1

24 minutes ago, Padders said:

I don't think the British Gerroffomee wasp will take too kindly to that remark...

He's actually a friendly little chap.

yes, the gate was rotting. 

4 minutes ago, Meltman said:

He might be a friendly little chap but he doesn't like a clip with a rolled up newspaper and soon gets angry. That's when his name is often shouted out!

too true

12 hours ago, Padders said:

Good night Linda, you sound like a really nice person.

Keep safe, and sleep well.

Thank you I will try my best. But might be needing that lemonade at padders bar after this ordeal is over. do you do home delivery.  lol. 

• Like 1

Good morning Meltman. No sadly had a shocking night. I've not really eaten or slept since this started and doctors getting concerned now. Had to ring them this morning expecting a call back. I could wish bad things for this guy that's done this to me but growing up dad always told me be nice to people and good manners cost nothing. and that's the way I've turned out. Pleased to say that's the way I am. I've asked council if I can get help to secure my home but no so everything I try I get nowhere. you don't know how nice it is to have contact with other people. I'm no stranger to stress my husband's first heart attack was at the grand age of 48. but I'm finding this hard going to sort this out myself. anyway, that's my lot to deal with. Hope you are good this morning. leaves on my garden but they will have to stay there just now. I have to tell myself better days are coming. I absolutely love the autumn. little hedgehogs keep visiting me and the foxes are back. 

Nice to hear from you again Linda, as it always is. Keep your chin up, it will all be sorted out and you will be fine.  It's lovely to have contact with other people, nothing better, especially nice people. You take care, hope to catch up with you soon. 

Big hugs  x

• Like 1

Nice to hear from you again Linda, as it always is. Keep your chin up, it will all be sorted out and you will be fine.  It's lovely to have contact with other people, nothing better, especially nice people. You take care, hope to catch up with you soon. 

Big hugs  x

Thank you. yes, hopefully this will all be behind me soon and life will be back to normal for me. thanks for the gardening tips it's all useful to know. have a lovely day. Linda

Big hugs  x

Good morning Meltman. No sadly had a shocking night. I've not really eaten or slept since this started and doctors getting concerned now. Had to ring them this morning expecting a call back. I could wish bad things for this guy that's done this to me but growing up dad always told me be nice to people and good manners cost nothing. and that's the way I've turned out. Pleased to say that's the way I am. I've asked council if I can get help to secure my home but no so everything I try I get nowhere. you don't know how nice it is to have contact with other people. I'm no stranger to stress my husband's first heart attack was at the grand age of 48. but I'm finding this hard going to sort this out myself. anyway, that's my lot to deal with. Hope you are good this morning. leaves on my garden but they will have to stay there just now. I have to tell myself better days are coming. I absolutely love the autumn. little hedgehogs keep visiting me and the foxes are back. 

it's nice to see the sunshine. I'm going to have to try to pull myself round somehow. Is the speedway still on now I've not heard it for ages. speedway and chip shop on way home. Happy days.  People are talking about Christmas already. It's a bit too early to think about that for me. It was lovely when my kids were little. I still like it but it's not the same now. Catch up with you later. bye