Did you work at ogley's pet shop in the early 1970s

linda 1

14 minutes ago, linda 1 said:

Hi padders. How's it going today, all good I hope, 

Hi Linda, yep I'm good,

Keep reading your posts, and I do worry about you, you've had a very traumatic time, lets hope your sons visit cheers you up no end..

Keep posting, keep smiling.

To tell you the truth padders I'm worried about myself now. I can't sort this out alone. I don't want my family to see me like this, but I can't do anything about it.  I just need some solution to this. I was so upset talking to this guy's boss. But I never lose my temper. I would have been happy with some of it back. I'm truly stuck without it. horrible people. I always tell the truth its sometimes got me in trouble, but I can't lie so everything I say Is always totally true. When mom died it was so horrible, I had to talk to someone and when I told her the story she was crying as well and I'm still trying to deal with that. dad used to say you need to take care of yourself because if anything happens you are on your own when it comes to money in this world. so, I've always been careful but that's no help now.  got to find a brave face by the weekend. If only everyone was like you people on here the world would be a better place. He said I know you I've been to your house to look at your cooker, I thought I wish I'd never met you, anyway Buddys fast asleep Hes my best pal. I'll be needing more than a lemonade soon. good job I don't drink id be unconscious with this lot.

Hes in Devon at the moment so calling in on way back home.

the last time they came my son had his face in his phone all the time even at the table he hardly looked up, and buddy was eating a biscuit and my Grandson said I find that noise very annoying. he was only about 7 at the time. so, buddy will have to suck his rich tea biscuits this visit. these mobile phones are a nightmare at times people just can't put them down. poor buddy doesn't know what's coming. Lol🤞

can't sleep really.  I just try to pass time till either something's sorted or I'm able to come to terms with it all. I used to play music a lot. you have a good evening, anyway, Is It speedway for you this week. I can usually hear it from my house. a lot my friends had bikes when we were teenagers. good night.

Edited by linda 1

3 hours ago, Padders said:

Hi Linda, yep I'm good,

Keep reading your posts, and I do worry about you, you've had a very traumatic time, lets hope your sons visit cheers you up no end..

Keep posting, keep smiling.

Good night Padders Have a good evening what's left of it anyway,

33 minutes ago, linda 1 said:

can't sleep really.  I just try to pass time till either something's sorted or I'm able to come to terms with it all. I used to play music a lot. you have a good evening, anyway, Is It speedway for you this week. I can usually hear it from my house. a lot my friends had bikes when we were teenagers. good night.

Good night to you Linda. 

Take care x