Did you work at ogley's pet shop in the early 1970s

linda 1

39 minutes ago, Padders said:

I can't see any of him. It's just a blur.

39 minutes ago, Padders said:

I can't see any of him. It's just a blur.

Right How did you put your picture on.  you're so good on computer. I was trying to put Buddys on. It didn't work. just got a giant dog. lol

Just now, linda 1 said:

Right How did you put your picture on.  you're so good on computer. I was trying to put Buddys on. It didn't work. just got a giant dog. lol

My daughters do it for me. I'm not that good with computers. but gradually learning.

4 hours ago, Meltman said:

You are probably right!

4 hours ago, Meltman said:

You are probably right!

Thank you for asking but no I'm not alright it's still coming to light what this low life did to me. Last night I found all moms jewellery also missing along with mine and a gold piece of jewellery I had for my grandson. My doctor rang me yesterday to ask if I needed help. no, I don't think anyone can help me with this. I'll tell you this. this piece of scum was a professional thief. Blink and you've missed it he was like lightening. he knew just where to look. I can hardly stand up. what he did just gets worse every day. they worried I'm having trouble swallowing now. I'm ashamed I let this happen to me. and to make it worse if it can get worse my sons coming, I don't want them to see me broken. they are not very sympathetic people. I have an eye condition and I'm not supposed to cry so now my eyes are giving me problems. Do you know I can't understand it but after all this I still don't hate this guy. It not in my nature to hate anyone. Think Its sink or swim now. Hes had just over £5000 of me in cash and the jewellery. It stopped me in my tracks now. I can't recover any of it. some jewellery was from my parents before they died. and special occasion gifts. the jewellery loss is more painful than the cash. You are such lovely people why everyone can't be like you I'll never know. Buddys stopped eating I think He can see the state of me. Hes not used to it.  thank you for thinking about me much appreciate it. my god padders I need that lemonade today.                   he had some rings from my bedside, but he found the jewellery box. I never checked it till last night. Huge lesson learned here.

Edited by linda 1

Oh dear Linda, it gets worse and worse...

The more I think about this, the more confused I get,

A professional thief working as a gas repair man ?

Knows exactly where to look for Cash and Jewellery?

Surely you are not the first one to be robbed?

If he's pulled this scam on other people then surely the police would have been informed.

I'm in no doubt about your predicament, maybe you was his first victim,

He's sure to pull the same stunt again on some unfortunate person, maybe then the police will have a better understanding of the situation.

Anyway busy tonight,

Coronation St, then last episode of Maxine.

Take care Linda, and get Buddy some "Pal"

• Like 1

I think Hes done it before the police says they are looking to something else He's doing. It's a good way to get in houses without having to break in. The company sacked him for what he had been doing there as well. what I don't understand was the speed he moved at. He was like lightening so fast. this is why I think Hes done it loads of times. Its frightened me Padders, you just don't know what's coming through your door. Police said if Hes got a past record, we can't use it unless its identical to this. It's absolutely stupid. Have a good night.