Did you work at ogley's pet shop in the early 1970s

linda 1

yes, I hope so., the business is in for a surprise I've got someone a bit special looking into it. Hes going to trading standards about it. My daughter said I thought you was leaving it. I said NO Hes not getting away with it. They will make sure he doesn't send anymore crooks out. It won't help my problem but hopefully it'll save someone else. Hes not doing this to me without some comeback. I've just been upstairs and couldn't stop shaking. I don't give up easily when someone is in the wrong,       I've just taped River monsters. I like that.  so, a cup of pg. tips and Jermany wade tonight for me.  and Tesco's delivery tomorrow for my family's arrival.  4 years is a long time without a visit thanks to covid and the distance.  hope I can turn this round soon, 

40 minutes ago, linda 1 said:

yes, I hope so., the business is in for a surprise I've got someone a bit special looking into it. Hes going to trading standards about it. My daughter said I thought you was leaving it. I said NO Hes not getting away with it. They will make sure he doesn't send anymore crooks out. It won't help my problem but hopefully it'll save someone else. Hes not doing this to me without some comeback. I've just been upstairs and couldn't stop shaking. I don't give up easily when someone is in the wrong,       I've just taped River monsters. I like that.  so, a cup of pg. tips and Jermany wade tonight for me.  and Tesco's delivery tomorrow for my family's arrival.  4 years is a long time without a visit thanks to covid and the distance.  hope I can turn this round soon, 

Hope you get things sorted Linda, wish you well...

4 minutes ago, Padders said:

Hope you get things sorted Linda, wish you well...

Thank you, I think time will sort it out. One day I will have some good news because it's the only way they are getting shut of me. one thing about me is I'm a determined person ill make sure he doesn't forget this        good night Padders, I hope you have a good night sleep.  thanks for your concern.👍

2 hours ago, Meltman said:

Have a good night Linda. It's very unlikely that he will come back to you, he will be looking for someone else to prey on.

Is it speedway for you tomorrow night, Happy memories. good night, Maltman. you're such a nice person.

On 12/10/2022 at 23:22, Meltman said:

Don't know about young....Good night. 

Hi. I'm a member of old Sheffield photos and last night I got a picture of owlerton racetrack. It was Sheffield tigers v belle view 1973. it sounded loud in my house last night from the track. got joiner coming next week to fit locks on doors. Time to move on from this ordeal.