Did you work at ogley's pet shop in the early 1970s

linda 1

37 minutes ago, gaz 786 said:

New locks get right security you be safe very rare thieves and robbers return to scene of crime unless they totally stupid !

Thank you for the reassurance on this. I've managed to pass it on to some more people that can deal with it hopefully. just have to see what comes of it. It's made me more Consonus of strangers in your home. Hopefully the firm will do a more detailed background check on their staff in future.  It's time for me to try to leave it to those that's dealing with it and get back on with my own life. I'm sure he'll pick on the wrong person one day.  my son and his family are arriving on Sunday first time in 4 years. the kids will have changed so much. Thank you so much everyone that's helped me through this horrible time.  I couldn't have managed without someone to talk to.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Meltman said:

Good luck with the family visit Linda, I'm sure it will go well.  Try to get your life back to normal and enjoy yourself after all the trouble you have been through. 

I will try my best. the Sheffield library drop off audio books for me once a month and she came yesterday, when I opened the door, she just stood looking at me and said are you alright, so I burst into tears and told her. I thought well if she can see there's something wrong, I've got to walk away now. I can't waste anymore of my life on this low life. I contacted my local councillor, and he passed it on to a mp and he called me yesterday. he told the police that they had to get further details from the firm. so, I think I've done all I can now. I'll leave it all to them now. .

• Like 1

It sounds like you have done all you can and need to leave it to others to do their jobs now. You need to move on and enjoy your life, you will be fine , although it will be difficult try to put it all behind you. Big hugs. 

18 minutes ago, Meltman said:

It sounds like you have done all you can and need to leave it to others to do their jobs now. You need to move on and enjoy your life, you will be fine , although it will be difficult try to put it all behind you. Big hugs. 

You have been a rock to me, Its lovely chatting to you, So big hugs back. and a huge thank you.

Hi. Yes, thank you it was lovely, they've changed so much in the 4 years. My grandson set my spy camera up and running, Hes only 11 but did it for me. I was very worried about it this morning but as soon as I saw them it was fine. buddy thought it was wonderful having someone to play with. Hes been asleep since they left. They are off to York tomorrow.  then back home to Scotland.   I think it's helped me seeing family.  they stayed about 5hours.