Did you work at ogley's pet shop in the early 1970s

linda 1

9 hours ago, linda 1 said:

Hi. Yes, thank you it was lovely, they've changed so much in the 4 years. My grandson set my spy camera up and running, Hes only 11 but did it for me. I was very worried about it this morning but as soon as I saw them it was fine. buddy thought it was wonderful having someone to play with. Hes been asleep since they left. They are off to York tomorrow.  then back home to Scotland.   I think it's helped me seeing family.  they stayed about 5hours. 

Nice one Linda :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hi. Thank you for thinking about me. It's nice to have someone to talk to. This camera is excellent It follows movement. also got a microphone on it. The picture is so good. Bang clear it also records and takes snaps.  no way will that miss anything. Can also be wall mounted. you shouldn't need to take these measures in your own home. I think it was around £43.

Edited by linda 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, linda 1 said:

Hi. Thank you for thinking about me. It's nice to have someone to talk to. This camera is excellent It follows movement. also got a microphone on it. The picture is so good. Bang clear it also records and takes snaps.  no way will that miss anything. Can also be wall mounted. you shouldn't need to take these measures in your own home. I think it was around £43.

Blimey, that's cheap.

Yes, I am a bit but, it's difficult the severity of what Hes done is still hitting home. The Finacial part is going to take some time to recover. but the missing jewellery can never be put right some of it was moms. it's that that's more painful. the mp said Hes still out there doing it to other people. It's one of those things you think it couldn't happen to you. 

It's a nooie baby monitor / pet camera. 

yes. I've never felt as bad in my life. Next week door locks and that should do it. the horrible thing is he was stood speaking to me and showing me pictures of his huge house and garden. Hes bound to slip up one day and hopefully he'll get whet he deserves, its hard trying to get through my days as if nothing has happened. I was in the garden yesterday and a neighbour came to my gate behind me, and he said hi Linda and I've never jumped as much. He said I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you jump I didn't realise I was as nervous. I'm usually quite a strong organised person. I don't like what this has done to me. even trying to watch tv is hard I can't concentrate. Hopefully it'll just fade away in time. Buddys good company. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/10/2022 at 23:00, Meltman said:

Take care, big hugs. 

Hi meltman you garden don't you. Well, I've got something called geastrum earthstar come up all over my back garden. I'm thinking maybe come out of the manure. my son said they are very interesting so leave them, but I've took them out because if you touch them, they spray spores out so don't want buddy breathing it in. honestly, they look so weird they just looked like huge crocus bulbs and the next day this little shop of horrors type thing in clusters. hope they don't keep coming back have you ever had any in your garden. ?