Did you work at ogley's pet shop in the early 1970s

linda 1

On 23/12/2022 at 12:30, Padders said:

Hi Linda,

Hope you've put the trauma's of this year behind you..

Allow me to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hi Padders. Well it's just gone  from bad to worse. I had a booster booked for a Saturday but then got a call saying they was closing the centre for the holidays and would call me afterwards, so I thought thank goodness as I was not looking forward to it. but on Monday I had a dentist appointment as you know I don't leave the house if I don't have to. but dentist is important to me.  I had just spoke to my GP she said there's not much covid out there now so I would be ok going out. No maybe not but it managed to find me by Thursday I was really ill. so I've had it quite bad. I felt so bad I couldn't get to my feet. I've never felt as bad in my life.  It's been over 2 weeks and still no where close to being well yet. I honestly thought I was going to die. I was worried who could have buddy. so what a horrible year it's been for me.. It must have been in the dentist because I've been nowhere else at all .  I've had 3 jabs so I would say to anyone that's not going to have a booster rethink it because without my jabs I don't think I would still be here. This has really put me off going out anywhere again. Hopefully I never catch it again. just as I was trying to put this year behind me.  Never mind it'll be a new year soon so hopefully a better one for me. I hope you have a lovely time with your family and next year is kind to you as well. It's always a pleasure to hear from you. MERRY XMAS Padders.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello Linda, you have been quite quiet on here recently. Are things alright with you and your little dog? I enjoy your posts so lets have some more. Hows the garden going, It'll be springtime soon? It seems Padders, and Meltman too, have disappeared.

All the best to you and your dog.

Just now, zakes said:

Hello Linda, you have been quite quiet on here recently. Are things alright with you and your little dog? I enjoy your posts so lets have some more. Hows the garden going, It'll be springtime soon? It seems Padders, and Meltman too, have disappeared.

All the best to you and your dog.

I'm here zakes. I  was also wondering how Linda was getting on too. I presume she is well (hope so) as all has been very quiet.