Did you work at ogley's pet shop in the early 1970s

linda 1

Thank you. I have no idea what I'm buying really and my garden is so small but it looked lovely last year.  I've just been having a look at what's available and you are spoilt for choice. some say root so I suppose that's what it says just a root. Mainly in packs of five . I used to put small ground cover plants in but last year I did the opposite and put large tall flowers in and it looked so good that way. I might be back to you eventually for some more advice if that's ok with you. Good Night.

Yes. I'm hoping he's just feeling a bit off like we do sometimes. the thing is I went to let him out into the garden the other day and there was a rat run across my garden where buddy goes. I had already caught one the week before in my back garden.  I'm hoping he's not picked anything up from them . He always acts silly when he's going for his morning walk but this morning he jumped on the sofa and hid behind me . He didn't want to go with them I was told he was fine on his walk but has been asleep all day and not asked for any food.  It's been a very quiet day and it's not the way it usually is with him. he get's a bit much at times. Another thing he did this morning I was going upstairs and he hates me leaving him so came running after me a crashed into my hoover. he didn't yelp and he seems to stand ok so I think he's ok with that. I'll stay up with him tonight till I know he's ok. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, linda 1 said:

Yes. I'm hoping he's just feeling a bit off like we do sometimes. the thing is I went to let him out into the garden the other day and there was a rat run across my garden where buddy goes. I had already caught one the week before in my back garden.  I'm hoping he's not picked anything up from them . He always acts silly when he's going for his morning walk but this morning he jumped on the sofa and hid behind me . He didn't want to go with them I was told he was fine on his walk but has been asleep all day and not asked for any food.  It's been a very quiet day and it's not the way it usually is with him. he get's a bit much at times. Another thing he did this morning I was going upstairs and he hates me leaving him so came running after me a crashed into my hoover. he didn't yelp and he seems to stand ok so I think he's ok with that. I'll stay up with him tonight till I know he's ok. 

How's Buddy this morning Linda?

Hello. He seems a bit better today. he's just come back from his walk and was told he's been ok.  I'd be lost without him. thank you for asking   I've just got my gardening catalogues out. so I think I might get my order in early. I hope you have a nice peaceful day.  Thanks again.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I hope everyone is ok and feeling well. I've just seen Crufts is on now. I like to watch the toy breed group but it's not always on. I've just been trying to see if I can buy from the stands online but it doesn't seem to be working saying oops page not available. I'm trying to replace a lapel Pomeranian  brooch that was taken along with the other stuff. there was just 2 pieces that really had a personal meaning to them and this was one. I had a good friend that breed Pomeranians and she used to show at Crufts. and this was a gift from her just before she passed away. on a good day I search the internet looking for one but no luck so far.  it say's online shop but it's not working. either that or it's me doing something wrong. 

I've just managed to get onto it but they don't sell those online. I'm thinking I might try getting in touch with the Pomeranian society one day.  Buddy's enjoying the snow  but it's like glass this morning.

7 minutes ago, linda 1 said:

I've just managed to get onto it but they don't sell those online. I'm thinking I might try getting in touch with the Pomeranian society one day.  Buddy's enjoying the snow  but it's like glass this morning.

Good morning Linda, nice to hear from you....

I don't do that online shopping caper, haven't got a clue how to participate..

Don't watch Crufts either, I'm not a dog lover,  but glad to see Buddys enjoying himself.

Been out this morning and slithered to the paper shop and back, that's me done for today...

Hope your keeping well. I am.

Keep safe and stay upright x.

• Like 1