Did you work at ogley's pet shop in the early 1970s

linda 1

21 hours ago, Padders said:

Not my Forte I'm afraid.

I did once repair my leaking shed roof.

Hi Padders .So as you know  someone walks bubby for me every day and as they leave I always say look after him  please don't let anything happen to him. I couldn't stand anything happening to him, so today just like any other day they go for his walk but when he fetched him back I said is everything ok . he said no he's been attacked there's a huge malamute lives  close  by. and at the bottom of our Rd buddy sat down to do his poo and they never saw this dog coming up behind them. it  pinned buddy to the ground and he tried to get between  them and it had him on the ground as well.  the owner grabbed it around it's neck and pulled it off in the end. they came back really shook up. I can't find any injury on buddy but he's got a really thick coat.  the mans just been to my house to check if everyone is ok and said he's sorry.  what another awful week again,. It's my worst nightmare a dog grabbing buddy. god what next what with the roof and now this.  Poor buddy was so upset

22 minutes ago, linda 1 said:

Hi Padders .So as you know  someone walks bubby for me every day and as they leave I always say look after him  please don't let anything happen to him. I couldn't stand anything happening to him, so today just like any other day they go for his walk but when he fetched him back I said is everything ok . he said no he's been attacked there's a huge malamute lives  close  by. and at the bottom of our Rd buddy sat down to do his poo and they never saw this dog coming up behind them. it  pinned buddy to the ground and he tried to get between  them and it had him on the ground as well.  the owner grabbed it around it's neck and pulled it off in the end. they came back really shook up. I can't find any injury on buddy but he's got a really thick coat.  the mans just been to my house to check if everyone is ok and said he's sorry.  what another awful week again,. It's my worst nightmare a dog grabbing buddy. god what next what with the roof and now this.  Poor buddy was so upset

Never heard of an Malamute Linda, so googled it. its an Alaskan Husky.

Summat else I've learnt.

Must have been a shock for Buddy, but it seems he will be fine, I'll keep my fingers crossed just in case.

Take care as always.

14 minutes ago, Padders said:

Never heard of an Malamute Linda, so googled it. its an Alaskan Husky.

Summat else I've learnt.

Must have been a shock for Buddy, but it seems he will be fine, I'll keep my fingers crossed just in case.

Take care as always.

yes it's a huge dog . the dog walker is hurt I've just been told. I'm not sure how buddy will be at going out after this .. do you know padders I don't think this bad luck is ever going to stop. It all started with the robbery. and it's been just one thing after another.. anyway you take care of yourself

• Like 1

12 hours ago, linda 1 said:

yes it's a huge dog . the dog walker is hurt I've just been told. I'm not sure how buddy will be at going out after this .. do you know padders I don't think this bad luck is ever going to stop. It all started with the robbery. and it's been just one thing after another.. anyway you take care of yourself

Report the dog to the correct authorities prevent it happening again !

Edited by gaz 786

9 hours ago, gaz 786 said:

Report the dog to the correct authorities prevent it happening again !

Do you know Gaz I think you are right. this dog is huge , it lives quite close to me. so I know there's a chance they're  going to bump into it again.. good job he didn't let go of Buddy's lead it was quite close to the main Rd .

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 09/11/2023 at 15:19, linda 1 said:

Do you know Gaz I think you are right. this dog is huge , it lives quite close to me. so I know there's a chance they're  going to bump into it again.. good job he didn't let go of Buddy's lead it was quite close to the main Rd .

Hi Ya Linda and Buddy,

Have a lovely Christmas, and best wishes for the New Year........

• Like 1

Thank you Padders. and the same to you.. Have you anything interesting planned.. I'm really glad I took you advice about getting my boiler insured..it started leaking and needed a new part.  I just want a uneventful Christmas  that will do us fine, Peace and quite hopefully this year.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, linda 1 said:

Thank you Padders. and the same to you.. Have you anything interesting planned.. I'm really glad I took you advice about getting my boiler insured..it started leaking and needed a new part.  I just want a uneventful Christmas  that will do us fine, Peace and quite hopefully this year.

All the best Linda 👍 

• Like 1