Did you work at ogley's pet shop in the early 1970s

linda 1

6 hours ago, Meltman said:

Best wishes Linda x

Thank you and the same to you.....and a massive thank you to everyone that's taken the time to help and advise me throughout the year.. I don't know what I would have done without someone to talk to at times... Buddy says thank you also..  you are the living proof that there is still kind people out there.  Happy Christmas to you all x

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

Nah then Linda, Hoping you and Buddy are in good health, and that all is well. We haven't heard from you in a good while. It'd be nice if you could let us know what you've be up to since you last posted.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.. I've not been on for a while with one thing and another... poor little Buddy's had to have an operation on his ear, that was a bit of a worry and he's had to go back for more treatment .I've noticed today him shaking his head again so I'm hoping it's not starting up again so still not got my roof  fixed but never mind for now.. my garden is looking the best it's ever looked this year. it's full of dahlias. unfortunately  I've just lost my friend of 55years to pancreatic cancer. they gave him the news on his Birthday so that was bad.. it doesn't look like I'll be seeing my son again this year,, to tell you the truth I'm used to it by now.  I hope you are all are doing fine and enjoying the nice weather. so nice to hear from you

I do read your posts Linda,  hope your dog gets better asap.  I've noted you're a keen gardener though where I lived before the guy next door grew dahlias and we used to find them in the washing.  What a horrible thing for your friend to find out on his birthday,  it was bad of whoever informed him of it.

Cheers, Cressida.

24 minutes ago, linda 1 said:

Hello.. I've not been on for a while with one thing and another... poor little Buddy's had to have an operation on his ear, that was a bit of a worry and he's had to go back for more treatment .I've noticed today him shaking his head again so I'm hoping it's not starting up again so still not got my roof  fixed but never mind for now.. my garden is looking the best it's ever looked this year. it's full of dahlias. unfortunately  I've just lost my friend of 55years to pancreatic cancer. they gave him the news on his Birthday so that was bad.. it doesn't look like I'll be seeing my son again this year,, to tell you the truth I'm used to it by now.  I hope you are all are doing fine and enjoying the nice weather. so nice to hear from you

Thanks for the update Linda.

It's so nice to hear from you.

I'm glad your doing OK. sounds like you've made a good job of the garden, well done.

Hope Buddy makes a fully recovery,.

Best wishes to you and Buddy, and keep posting..

Hello Linda. Good to hear from you. I'm pleased that you are well and your garden is looking good. Sorry to hear about your friend, and hope Buddy is feeling better soon. You take care. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cressida said:

I do read your posts Linda,  hope your dog gets better asap.  I've noted you're a keen gardener though where I lived before the guy next door grew dahlias and we used to find them in the washing.  What a horrible thing for your friend to find out on his birthday,  it was bad of whoever informed him of it.

Cheers, Cressida.

Hello.. he went to the doctors thinking it was a kidney infection and he sent him straight to the hospital. it was a shock to be honest. he was my only friend and my go to person for a chat.. my life is going change again now.. It's a good job I have little buddy he's my little shadow but rather grumpy at times. He's 6.5 now and he never leaves my side. my dahlias are over 6ft tall I think it must be the farmyard manure.. my garden is so tiny but so full of flowers people stop to look  and say how nice it is.  Buddy does his best to kill them off so it's a bit of a battle following him round.. I never really got over the burglary I feel I wasn't careful enough it's changed the way I feel especially with people. so nice to speak to another woman.

17 minutes ago, Meltman said:

Hello Linda. Good to hear from you. I'm pleased that you are well and your garden is looking good. Sorry to hear about your friend, and hope Buddy is feeling better soon. You take care. 

Thank you,, Buddy soon lets me know when he's not feeling well.. Hopefully the operation sorted it out. So lovely to hear from you.

• Like 2