Did you work at ogley's pet shop in the early 1970s

linda 1

I'm not always sad I do like a laugh. people usually like me people try to help with bits from shop and dentist and doctors see me at home, I get buddy walked for half hour every morning I'm happy enough in my own way, If you need to ask anything I'm happy to clear up any misunderstanding's. this money has just thrown me in a panic It was absolutely stupid turning my back, son in Scottland so no help at all, hey oh tomorrow s another day. if i dare get up. lol

covered in thick black slime. we used to have a laugh fishing me and dad. coach to Trent and river Withem even in snow.  pike fishing. I've got really good memories.  before things went wrong.

3 minutes ago, linda 1 said:

I'm not always sad I do like a laugh. people usually like me people try to help with bits from shop and dentist and doctors see me at home, I get buddy walked for half hour every morning I'm happy enough in my own way, If you need to ask anything I'm happy to clear up any misunderstanding's. this money has just thrown me in a panic It was absolutely stupid turning my back, son in Scottland so no help at all, hey oh tomorrow s another day. if i dare get up. lol

When I get up, first job is to check the obituary column in my morning paper...

If my names not there, then I enjoy the day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, linda 1 said:

well, I've really enjoyed speaking to you tonight, thank you so much, Look forward to future conversations. hopefully a few things have been made clearer now. hopefully I might get some sleep tonight.  goodnight :wave:

Goodnight Linda,

Thanks for your company.

Hello Padders . Can I please ask you a question you know these security systems. cameras for in the house and a couple for outside do you have to get a company to fit them and do you need a smart tv. gosh technical stuff again, I'm frightened in my own house now. Me and little buddy went into garden today had a sit on step first time I'd been outside for a week. buddy got taken his walk though this morning, someone came to see me today and we both sat crying so that wasn't much help. she said this is the time you need your friends. but I really am a billy no mates. spoke to insurance company today bad news there, but I knew it would be. have you ever seen that film falling down, now I understand how it can really happen. I know nothing about cameras or how they need to be put up.  turning cold at night now. hope youve had a decent day.

yes definitely 2 golden labs they were running crazy with these kids it must have sparked them off for some reason. what's your dog he looks impressive.  would I need a smart tv. Would have to be a clear picture after this nightmare, 

8 minutes ago, linda 1 said:

Hello Padders . Can I please ask you a question you know these security systems. cameras for in the house and a couple for outside do you have to get a company to fit them and do you need a smart tv. gosh technical stuff again, I'm frightened in my own house now. Me and little buddy went into garden today had a sit on step first time I'd been outside for a week. buddy got taken his walk though this morning, someone came to see me today and we both sat crying so that wasn't much help. she said this is the time you need your friends. but I really am a billy no mates. spoke to insurance company today bad news there, but I knew it would be. have you ever seen that film falling down, now I understand how it can really happen. I know nothing about cameras or how they need to be put up.  turning cold at night now. hope youve had a decent day.

Good evening Linda,

Gaz has just answered your question regarding security camera's, get a professional to fit them....

Had a decent day, booked car in for MOT and service, then shopping...

Now getting ready for the days highlight, CORONATION ST.

You take care, and if you can't be good, be careful.