Did you work at ogley's pet shop in the early 1970s

linda 1

15 minutes ago, linda 1 said:

Hello.. unfortunately Buddy not been well, so vet trips again. he's been on steroid tablets and injections then on Saturday he was so sick I thought it might have been the emergency vets. But they charge in the region of £500 , when he's feeling bad he chews his feet so he's now got 3 sore feet, he's also got inflamed ears so ear drops I couldn't believe it when she charged £50 for them. on a bad day I do think how long can I do this for but I took him on and I'm responsible for his care.. the garden is still full of dahlias but I think the cold is starting to get to them now. spring bulbs are also out now. I keep going out to tidy it up, It's my escape from thinking about the stressing things I have going on.. roof still not fixed buddy's making sure of that. lol. I suppose things could be worse but not sure how.  I'm not too bothered about the winter but I don't like it going dark early. Buddy is really good company and I think my life without him would be a bit much to cope with. to be honest the worst thing I can do is think backwards so just live for today. I hope you are keeping well and stress free. thank you for thinking of us it's much appreciated.

Thank's for the update Linda, always nice to hear from you..

Sorry about Buddys problems, I can understand it must be very upsetting for you, hope he gets better..

Glad your keeping the garden tidy, it keeps you occupied.

I'm keeping well but dreading the winter months, lets hope we have a mild one.

I like to see the back of Christmas, then its all systems go.

Take care Linda, look after yourself and Buddy.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Padders said:

Thank's for the update Linda, always nice to hear from you..

Sorry about Buddys problems, I can understand it must be very upsetting for you, hope he gets better..

Glad your keeping the garden tidy, it keeps you occupied.

I'm keeping well but dreading the winter months, lets hope we have a mild one.

I like to see the back of Christmas, then its all systems go.

Take care Linda, look after yourself and Buddy.

yes I agree with you bout Christmas, It's not what it used to be, it just turns out to be more stress and shopping nightmare. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, linda 1 said:

yes I agree with you bout Christmas, It's not what it used to be, it just turns out to be more stress and shopping nightmare. 

It's always mild at Longley sheffield lane top and south green catch it you get the bit in middle 😂😂😂😂😂