Did you work at ogley's pet shop in the early 1970s

linda 1

what's a bull batch.  mines a Pomeranian 4years but sad to say health issues. both back legs had to be taken apart and all relined up. Hes with me constantly never leaves my side. bit yappy though it goes right through your ear drum. there's a couple of American bully's round here. and a couple of huskies. buddy goes crazy at them when they pass my house. Hes braver than me.

Just seen your about Gaz. I loved fishing years ago we went all-over the place. Pike fishing in the winter no matter what the weather was like. dad was in a fishing team at work and won trophies. and the Sheffield speedway every Thursday night. my mates all had bikes. nothings much better than a day on the bankside 👍

On 19/09/2022 at 21:07, linda 1 said:

:banana:I make all different kinds of bracelets for something to do, and people ask how I do it its practise I tell them, so I suppose this is the same really but a lot more complicated than bracelet making... Omg I've found him, thank you my first lesson. I feel so cleaver now, 

I'll be sending symbols out all over now.  my dog sits at the side of me when I'm on computer and he barks I'm sure Hes thinking what's she doing wrong now.🐕. lol how cool is that

Well done, that's something I need to learn how to do. 

Just seen your about Gaz. I loved fishing years ago we went all-over the place. Pike fishing in the winter no matter what the weather was like. dad was in a fishing team at work and won trophies. and the Sheffield speedway every Thursday night. my mates all had bikes. nothings much better than a day on the bankside 👍

Really worried about being safe in my house now. just had verisure  home security here to take a look doe's anyone have or know about this system. I don't want to make a mistake need one that's good and easy to understand. has you all realized technology baffles me. lol

42 minutes ago, linda 1 said:

Really worried about being safe in my house now. just had verisure  home security here to take a look doe's anyone have or know about this system. I don't want to make a mistake need one that's good and easy to understand. has you all realized technology baffles me. lol

Linda,

There's a thread on Sheffield news and Discussions entitled  "Burglar alarms what's the point"

Started last Saturday..

Might be of interest to you...

thank you so much Padders. had a bloke call this morning for 2 cameras inside and 2 outside with a monitor £2000 and this afternoon another was £550 you get 3 inside cameras a camera doorbell and some kind of device that fills the house full of smoke, if you get broke into and a control panel that's linked to this control room place but it's £55 a month so that's forever,  he says the whole house fills with smoke can you imagine if I accidently set  it off with my knowledge of devices.  I thought I've already been robbed now these are trying to rob me again. buddy was all over them good house dog he thought it was great havening company. I'm thinking maybe I can just buy some cameras for upstairs without the rest of all this stuff. I'll never ever ask police for help again they've upset me more than I already was. Ill sort myself out eventually. Me and little buddy will live to face another day. Brave words. lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, linda 1 said:

Quite a few people have the verisure system and seem happy with it but I don't know much about it. There are lots of other systems out there, may be more suitable for you with less technology and also not as much money. If I was you I'd shop around a bit. 

The prices you mentioned seem far too much, I think they are preying on your situation. 

I totally agree with you. after what happened I really just need some rechargeable cameras in the bedrooms so I can see what's going on my phone when works being done, and I'm called away and I'm thinking of getting locking door handles so if the doors are locked no more scum stealing anything when my backs turned. Just been looking on amazon but very confusing.  oh dear