Did you work at ogley's pet shop in the early 1970s

linda 1

1 minute ago, linda 1 said:

we sometimes used to bring our catch home if they were big enough. he once brought a huge pike home put it into the kitchen sink and the tap was dripping and it came round, it was jumping round our kitchen with mom panicking. he once took me sea fishing I went green. so never again dry land after that. 

Love that story :hihi:

I've found some cameras called Arlo ultra.  they're on amazon does anyone know about these cameras and how do you put an app on your phone. another day of technology.  its all-double Dutch to me. if I buy cameras is there people out there that will install for me

It says pet friendly so that means little buddy can still roam around I think so anyway

11 hours ago, Meltman said:

I once fell in one. 

Loving your stories Linda ❤ 

I can't swim so really shouldn't have been fishing at all, but I never thought about falling in. mom wouldn't have been happy if dad had gone home without me. lol

4 minutes ago, linda 1 said:

I've found some cameras called Arlo ultra.  they're on amazon does anyone know about these cameras and how do you put an app on your phone. another day of technology.  its all-double Dutch to me. if I buy cameras is there people out there that will install for me

To be honest, the likely hood of this incident ever happening again is so remote, that I wonder if it's worth having cameras fitted.

5 minutes ago, linda 1 said:

morning padders. I've got someone that's going to put me handles on bedroom doors with keys. when he can fit me in busy bloke. so maybe that's the way to go with this. you may well be right.

Good idea, 

Good security locks on doors and windows would be helpful.

Also don't keep large amounts of cash in your home,

Anyone visiting you would hardly walk out with the TV under his arm..

What's done is done Linda, try and forget it and move on.....

2 minutes ago, linda 1 said:

as far as technology goes, I'm back in the 70s my sons first computer was a commadore 64. just games. how things have moved on.

Our's was an Acorn Electron back in the early 80's,

Xmas present for the kids, like you say just games, can you remember the Tennis game where you pinged a ball back and forth,

I used to think it was amazing.