Recommendations please :)

i get married just under a year.... eeeek

as a wedding photographer ive seen my fair share of marriages and got some brill ideas and designs..now i wanna live the hell of organising one :D

i got most of it sorted but would like your inputs on the following if you know any places, ta :)

choc fountain (mrs ideas)

close up magiciain

florist

suit hire

wedding car hire

We have worked with Monica Hewitt (florist) a fair bit, very good.

www monicafhewitt co uk (sorry, can't post web links yet)

Good luck.

Kathy

Second vote for Monica Hewitt. In fact, that's where we had the flowers for my wedding!

• 7 months later...
i get married just under a year.... eeeek

as a wedding photographer ive seen my fair share of marriages and got some brill ideas and designs..now i wanna live the hell of organising one :D

i got most of it sorted but would like your inputs on the following if you know any places, ta :)

choc fountain (mrs ideas)

close up magiciain

florist

suit hire

wedding car hire

For suits, I would recommend Greenwoods 1860:

http://www.1860.com/en/default.aspx

Speak to Simon at the Doncaster branch, he's a great help. Not only does he come out to your home address to talk over options about the suit(s), he arranges the fitting at your home too (if convenient) and subsequently, all suits get delivered and picked up from there too, I believe. Simon even went as far as loaning me a pair of trousers so I could compare shoes with them, at no extra cost.

Definitely recommended.

• 1 month later...

Archived