Bigotry, Intolerance towards those with different opinions

And it was just his opinion that she was a bigot.

It may have been his opinion or it may have been him just insulting someone that had different views, this is the kind of insult that MP’s bandied around to oppose everyone that had a different opinion to them on immigration.

It wasn’t the fact he called her a bigot that made him a bigot, it was his intolerance towards her, which in my opinion made him the bigot. He could have used any number of words to insult her and he would still have been bigoted.

It may have been his opinion or it may have been him just insulting someone that had different views, this is the kind of insult that MP’s bandied around to oppose everyone that had a different opinion to them on immigration.

It wasn’t the fact he called her a bigot that made him a bigot, it was his intolerance towards her, which in my opinion made him the bigot. He could have used any number of words to insult her and he would still have been bigoted.

And you claim he was intolerant because of the opinion of her which he formed.

A=>B=>C

That's how a chain of logic works.

You appear to be intolerant of politicians (and GB in particular) to me.

And you claim he was intolerant because of the opinion of her which he formed.

A=>B=>C

That's how a chain of logic works.

Which had nothing to do with him calling her a bigot, he could have called her a stupid cow and he would still have been a bigot because of his intolerance.

He didn't just say one word he strung quite a few together to form a sentence, and in my opinion demonstrated a bigoted attitude toward a lady that just asked him a question he didn’t like.

I thought martial arts taught people a measure of composure?

Perhaps you need to take a few deep breaths.

You seem to be confusing 'attacking and violating' with 'asking questions and making observations'.

Your assesment of Cyclone is utterly incompatible with what he's actually said and the way he's conducted himself.

composure yes, tolerance to belittlement.....no. everyone has the right to have an opinion, but at the expense of verbally treading on another with unwitty jibes about their knowledge of anything, im sorry but that just isnt tennis. it is possible to have a debate without questioning the others capabilities. so the deep breaths you are suggesting are actually more calm than you think, however if someone wishes to conduct themselves in this manner, its hardly correct for you to condone it as normal.

Archived