Why do some people give their kids daft names

If the likes of Cris Martin and Paula Yates's situations were different, if they lived in Sheffield and their children were destined for yewlands school or somwhere like that, they wouldn't have named their children what they have; as it is though they live in the land of make-believe where its OK to be called Trixy or Daisy-Boo.

Agreed. At Yewlands and several other Sheffield schools there are usually 5 or 6 Jordanchavs, Joshchavs, Chelseachavs and worst of all Levichavs in every class! You wouldnt want to be, or dare to be, called anything else.

theres a couple I know named their kid ..Ocean :huh:

why do people do that its going to be a nightmare for that kid when he starts school.

plus I noticed on the ID board on a ship I"m working on at the moment theres a bloke on board called Faakred Ma"afaka ...:hihi: I'm dieing to meet him

It's funny that, I was having the same conversation with our Chardonay yesterday!

Archived