Tickets: SWFC vs SUFC 18th FEB

syko1979

Originally posted by kelly_owls

The corner is unsafe. Wonder why we are using it ?

Will find out tomorrow night for you all.

Probably to try and get as much money as possible from ticket sales. If it can be made safe, it makes economic sense for you to try and use it.

I'll be there and hopefully not in the corner this time :)

Originally posted by kirky

i will not be donating any of my hard earned to the swines relegation fund:|

its not about giving money to the pigs- its about supporting the blades and out singing them when they all start oinking in unison!!!

Originally posted by scottf

its not about giving money to the pigs- its about supporting the blades and out singing them when they all start oinking in unison!!!

ahhh little boys with little minds.....

Cant' wait to see us give you a good tonking.....then you go up to the Premiership and take over from Sunderland as the league's whipping boys!

Originally posted by jester6881

ahhh little boys with little minds.....

Cant' wait to see us give you a good tonking.....then you go up to the Premiership and take over from Sunderland as the league's whipping boys!

Your going to give us a good tonking are you :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: i presume your going to buy an entire new squad to do this???

As for next year- we might loose a few- but at least we will be going to the likes of chelsea and liverpool away where as poor old wednesday will be down at burnley and crewe alexandra :hihi: :hihi:

Originally posted by scottf

Your going to give us a good tonking are you :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: i presume your going to buy an entire new squad to do this???

As for next year- we might loose a few- but at least we will be going to the likes of chelsea and liverpool away where as poor old wednesday will be down at burnley and crewe alexandra :hihi: :hihi:

waitin for the little boys to fall...:P ....again...

the team will turn up I don't know about the supporters though. Bad away support of the highest degree. I just can't wait to see my piggy mates on a Saturday night after a Chelsea game:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Archived