Long-standing friend has turned bitter on me..

If she's read this, she's probably already 'unfriended' you anyway. Problem solved! :)

don't think she comes on here ;)

I'm angry at myself for not bitching back at her! ... not my nature though, but I do need her to know at some point what a rotten cheeshead she's suddenlly become!

Sorry, just to clarify - why does she owe you money because your card was cloned?

no they owed us £600 from April, we told them to give it us when we went away with them (for spendies). (they forgot!)

what i'm saying is they were there when RBS rang me so they KNEW we had had our card cloned - and even though hubby had reminded them about the money the day before, it still took them two more days to draw HALF of it out !

don't think she comes on here ;)

I'm angry at myself for not bitching back at her! ... not my nature though, but I do need her to know at some point what a rotten cheeshead she's suddenlly become!

Don't stoop to her level. So you don't get to call her a cow. Big deal. Give her the big heave ho and be happy. Happier even.

Just curious as to why they would owe you 600 quid if she earns a great wage and her hubby does very well and as you said probably earns twice what your family does?

Because they bought our dining table and chairs that was too big for our new kitchen. I was selling it for a lot more but gave them "mates rates!".

Archived