Government considering a benefits freeze for 2 years.

Benefits freeze for 2 yrs,is is the right thing to do?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Benefits freeze for 2 yrs,is is the right thing to do?

• yes
    • no
    • dont care

Cost of living now is high any pay freeze to anyone claiming benefits or even working would be hit very hard. I have said this before its all well and good but what happens if people cant pay there bills or buy any food as there money no longers covers what they need you can only cut back to a point.The only way for this to work is to freeze prices on everthing by law but one problem to that is everthing is in private hands they would never go for it. The only result to a pay freeze is that crime will hit an all time high its time someone shown call me Dave the door.

Do you mean a pay freeze like this one?

mmm bit different when you are on £65000 plus a year,they ought to try JSA for a couple of yrs,they might change their minds.

I full well remember when I was out of work on JSA and its a very hard existence,its not like how its portrayed in the Sun you know.

You see now I am in work I dont think im alright jack like some do and this government needs to stop picking on the vulnerable.

Archived