Government considering a benefits freeze for 2 years.

Benefits freeze for 2 yrs,is is the right thing to do?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Benefits freeze for 2 yrs,is is the right thing to do?

• yes
    • no
    • dont care

And all on £65 per week job seekers,youve been listening to too many people spouting rubbish

£65 per week with no rent or council tax to pay is pretty easy to live on and if you are lucky enough to be living in accommodation that is less than the standard amount the council pays, you get to to keep the difference.

This poll just reflects who is and isn't on benefits on SF.

you reckon?

well i voted withe Benefits people then........can I change my vote to represent my new found realisation that cos Im not on benefits I should damn those that are?

Some of us (ive said this already) regard the Welfare State as a positive thing..We all benefit from it and other public services - We are all also a nasty accidnet away from needing it rather more so

Remember the saying...you are only 3 pay days away from poverty

This poll just reflects who is and isn't on benefits on SF.

Hardly. I voted against the freeze and I'm not claiming anything. I've no problems with people claiming what they need, but I sure as hell don't want the hordes of freeloaders we get at the moment. That's a different debate though.

It is for a lot of people who work.

Thats the problem with the minimum wage though...dont blame the worse off ,blame the system who introduced the con that is the minimum wage

,McDonalds a multi billion pound empire mostly staffed by young people on the minimum wage ,they could afford to pay a lot more but hey they are within the law so what the heck.Maggie knew what she was doing when she smashed the unions

Archived