Government considering a benefits freeze for 2 years.

Benefits freeze for 2 yrs,is is the right thing to do?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Benefits freeze for 2 yrs,is is the right thing to do?

• yes
    • no
    • dont care

I've never claimed any state money ever, I hope I never have to.

I pay into the system, doing this gives me an amount of comfort should the **** hit the fan. I think people should have enough to live on within reason, but comfortably regardless of their plight.

I do have a personal gripe when I hand over money to gas/electric/fuel and water shareholders where profit margins are criminally high though.

I never claimed anything...............until the Big C arrived. Claiming benefits was a nightmare. Now I manage to work part time with the help of Disabled Living Allowance, but if Cameron gets his way my allowance will be in jeapardy.

I keep in touch with other cancer patients and they all tell the same story. Meanwhile the gutter press keeps on pumping out its vile bilge and numpty's believe it. This forum bears testimony to that.

So if work doesnt pay as much as benefits then the solution would be to reduce benefits then more people would go to work instead. You cannot defend the scroungers that would rather be on benefits than in work.

If you reduce benefits then employers also follow on by reducing pay. The minimum wage seemed a good idea at first, it was a safety net and protected workers from exploitation. Now it is becoming widespread with skilled and qualified people only being offered minimum rate.

Leave the stupid ideas to the Tory scum...............God knows who will sort the mess out when they have gone. Cameron is just cutting back to give hand outs to his 'Posh Boy' friends.

The first thing he did after gaining office was to reduce the top rate of tax. That was in spite of all the warnings and a looming recession which quickly followed.

Use your intelligence, all Cameron is doing is 'scapegoating', something the Torys always do. He is blaming the poorest members of society for the ills of the nation. He knows he will lose the next election, he didnt win the last one without the help of Clegg so he is doing a hit job and milking the system for him and his mates..................then its off to the Carribean where his family have their 'money laundering' accounts and sod GB Plc.....

Archived