A question for the girls.

Ive been on a date tonight with a lovely guy from work.

We met in town and went Dutch at my insistance but him being a gentleman as he says he is he insisted on paying for dessert.

It was about a fiver.

Then he took me home (in a taxi i was paying for) and whe3n we got to my gates he tried to kiss me and touch my boob and i pulled away, He then came out with the line "But i bought you dessert, dont you think that gets me a kiss"?

I was a bit shocked, felt sort of cheap but then had a giggle to myself and decided he was the cheapest bloke ive ever met.

To think he could have his way with me for a fiver??

If i wasnt laughing so hard id be seriously insulted.

So girls, whats your cheapest date. And by that i mean whats the lowest a man (or women) has spent on you thinking it was enough to gain entry to the promised land?

Be honest girls.

xx

I've been dating a girl and have paid for almost everything. Haven't had chance to do more than a little kiss, I'm probably going to start dating other people quite soon, as I find it old fashioned that a girl with a good job, nice car etc doesn't pay for her round at least.

From a guys perspective It's expensive to date. Girls, It's 2012, We don't feel more manly by paying for everything, just more skint!

But expecting sex after buying a tirimusu is ridiculous.

We met in town and went Dutch at my insistance but him being a gentleman as he says he is he insisted on paying for dessert.

It was about a fiver.

Then he took me home (in a taxi i was paying for) and whe3n we got to my gates he tried to kiss me and touch my boob and i pulled away, He then came out with the line "But i bought you dessert, dont you think that gets me a kiss"?

I was a bit shocked, felt sort of cheap but then had a giggle to myself and decided he was the cheapest bloke ive ever met.

So girls, whats your cheapest date. And by that i mean whats the lowest a man (or women) has spent on you thinking it was enough to gain entry to the promised land?

Be honest girls.

xx

Lunging straight in for both at the same time is a bit amateur :hihi:

It was about a fiver.

Be honest girls.

xx

Cheap? I would go further than that, and say "What sort of lass did he think you were? and how dare he think so low of you!"

I'd be seriously offended if a bloke thought I was up for being groped after buying me a desert!

I hope you aren't going to let him try for a repeat performance!!!!

Eugh no!!! lol

He wont be getting another chance. Ive seen him at work today and i half expected him to be embarrased but no. He said "great night eh?, when we doing it again?"

He seemed a bit surised when i told him i didnt enjoy it as much as he did.

Archived