A question for the girls.

That's what's up with today's youth, they expect their evil way over 4 minutes after saying hi. So you should pay for everything, it's how a bloke treats a woman/lady, they pay for nowt & I certainly don't expect them to; if we ever went out years ago even.

You'll learn as you grow that women are an expensive but lovely expense.

Wannabe romeo lol

:D

Sexy, right???

That's what's up with today's youth, they expect their evil way over 4 minutes after saying hi. So you should pay for everything, it's how a bloke treats a woman/lady, they pay for nowt & I certainly don't expect them to; if we ever went out years ago even.

You'll learn as you grow that women are an expensive but lovely expense.

Sounds like the path to going broke to me.

Women wanted the vote, better pay, equal rights etc. They got it. With equality comes a price. Can't have it both ways.

I went out on a date tonight,with a girl from work.She invited me back to hers and paid for the taxi too.When we got to the gate, i went to kiss her and squeezed her boob,she then pulled away.I had bought her dessert too,cost me a fiver.I thought what a frigid teaser.:D

Archived