New Venue open in city centre..

Kelly Bisby

Morning All....

The old Empire bar has recently opened up again as Club Cube. We play new chart and old skool anthems and we have drinks promotions such as dbl vodka mixers at £2 and bottles of beer and lager for a £1. Come in and quote my name and you will receive a free shot on arrival.

This venue is also available for hire for parties such as christmas or birthdays etc... we can also accomodate any speed dating nights or corporate parties.

We have a VIP area which can be used or if your party is a large gathering then we can let you have the club exclusively, no charge for hiring our venue it will just depend on your numbers as to whether you use the VIP area or the whole club.

The venue can be used during the day also for anything such as fitness classes, slimming meetings or even a table top sale.

Please feel free to get in touch with me on any requests, we are very open minded and can accomodate you with any short leadtime requests too. We will take long term bookings if you require that.

Send me a quick email or give me a call on 07983 989983.

regards

Kelly

• 2 weeks later...

Archived