Sun melted my carpet. Has anyone else ever seen this?

Post #5 and #25 - you were the one that started a personal crusade and abuse - don't be forgetting that. Someone said something that you didn't like and you decided to abuse someone purely because of that. :roll:

Have you thought of seeking professional help?

As a matter of interest, what did you tell them? (please don't give me a scientific explanation!!!!..:hihi:)

I told them that I'd put it in place of the old rug inside te front door and it had melted in the sun.

... I'm sure I could have quoted Einstein but he was happy enough to give me a refund without. You see the sun is in conjunction with Uranus.

I told them that I'd put it in place of the old rug inside te front door and it had melted in the sun.

... I'm sure I could have quoted Einstein but he was happy enough to give me a refund without. You see the sun is in conjunction with Uranus.

that sounds painful!:gag:

hahaha...not mine! :hihi::hihi:

Have you thought of seeking professional help?

Are you denying that you accused me of bullshipping as you said, when in fact every single thing I'd posted in there is demonstrably true?

If so, may I suggest that you take the plank from your own eye first.

Are you denying that you accused me of bullshipping as you said, when in fact every single thing I'd posted in there is demonstrably true?

If so, may I suggest that you take the plank from your own eye first.

Have you ever considered that it isn't the world that is out of step with you. It is you that is out of step with the world.

I've never claimed to be a lecturer. I *give* lectures, but that doesnt mean that is my employment.

Oh I see so you don't actually have any qualifications. You are just a bar room bore who lectures folk on the forum about things you don't actually know youself.

Oh I see so you don't actually have any qualifications. You are just a bar room bore who lectures folk on the forum about things you don't actually know youself.

I'm not going to even dignify that with a response. What if I did have qualifications? All you will then claim is they don't apply in the "real world"

You are an ignoramus, a troll and a bore. You've been demonstrably proven wrong yet you still insist on banging on about something you clearly know nothing about. May I suggest you take some advice from somone wiser and more eminent than either of us, for if you keep your mouth shut only you will know how little you comprehend.

Archived