Netball wednesday evenings

Hello all!

I am looking for players for a netball team. We like having fun and dont take it too seriously- we currently play against other teams in the lowest league so its quite fun! ;)

The matches are on wednesday evenings at a range of times from 7pm. They are normally at Goals centre, Park acadamy and City college...

If you would like to play it a good laugh and the cost is split between the team normally £3-£4. You dont need to be an expert so if you want to join the team then please let me know!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am looking to join a Netball team in Sheffield and I wondered if you are still looking for players? I play WA/WD but can also play Centre (with a bit of practice!) I have played for my Uni course previously but I haven't played for about 6 months. I am mainly just looking to have a bit of fun and keep fit. If you could personal message me with any details that would be great.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi There

Here at Active8 Sheffield we are hosting a fun-filled netball tournament on Sunday 24th February 2013 at Ecclesfield Community Sports Centre.

This would be a great way to get involved in the local community and give you the opportunity to pit yourselves against different teams.

If you are interested please contact me on info.active8sheffield@interserve.com or call 01142402308

Hi,

Not sure if this post is now out of date, but I am interested in joining a netball team in Sheffield. Not serious, more for general exercise and abit of fun. I would class myself as an average player, mainly play centre or wing attack.

Thanks, Lucy

Archived