European Convention of Human rights

Because prisons are populated with people that society has failed - the disenfranchised, the poor, the illiterate - the people who've fallen to the bottom of the pile. They need a voice. Allowing them to vote goes some way to providing that.

Blame everybody else it seems. When will people take responsibility for their own actions instead of saying its all societies fault. I know many people who would consider themselves poor. Friend from school etc yet they wouldnt dare steal from someone, let alone murder or rape.

Its about time people should be responsible for their own actions and be taught a lesson. Do something bad and your rights will be taken away. Its too easy to blame somebody else.

Because prisons are populated with people that society has failed - the disenfranchised, the poor, the illiterate - the people who've fallen to the bottom of the pile. They need a voice. Allowing them to vote goes some way to providing that.

The Prisons are full of people who have done wrong, and deserve to be there, and for a lot longer. It's people like you who make excuses for the rif raf, thats why this country is full of scum.

When people enter prison, their human rights should cease , until they come out again.

Prison wardens should be able to beat them up to control them and also stop their food.

Flogged on the hour and every hour, given bread and water once a day, bring back the good old days, even bring back hanging, or infact go the whole hog and get the electric chair in this country I'll pay the leccy bill.:hihi:

Flogged on the hour and every hour, given bread and water once a day, bring back the good old days, even bring back hanging, or infact go the whole hog and get the electric chair in this country I'll pay the leccy bill.:hihi:

You will do for me!:D

Its about time people should be responsible for their own actions and be taught a lesson. Do something bad and your rights will be taken away.

This is happening. Their right to freedom and to do as they wish is revoked.

Why should that also extend to the right to not be beaten and abused being revoked?

Why should that also extend to the right to not be beaten and abused being revoked?

I'm not arguing for that I'm just syaing that if the European Convention of Human rights had its way they would have the freedom to vote. Which is why I think it should be scrapped in this country. Criminals are getting too many rights.

If they got beaten on a daily basis whilst in prison,they would quickly learn to stay out of trouble when they came out of prison as they would not wish to return.

You will do for me!:D

Joking apart, but something has to be done, because there is no deterrant for this plague of scum, I have seen programmes on tv, like lock up ect, and the coppers come out with statements like, I'll just put him/ her in the custody sweet and take em some coffee and biscuits, and order their breakfast for in the morning, then they might go on holiday to a prison to do half their sentence where cells are like one bedroom flats, teles, dvd players, and the screws acting as waiters, this is why we have crime.:rant:

Archived