European Convention of Human rights

When people are jailed for voting for the wrong party, their human rights should cease , until they come out again.

Prison wardens should be able to beat them up to control them and also stop their food.

When people are jailed for being homosexual, their human rights should cease , until they come out again.

Prison wardens should be able to beat them up to control them and also stop their food.

When people are jailed for being black and not letting a white person sit on a bus, their human rights should cease , until they come out again.

It's easy to get away with this sort of thing if you make those people no longer "fully" human. That's why human rights exist for all - they protect the minority, and they also protect the majority from the worst excesses of themselves.

You stand firmly beside the scum who murdered the two unarmed police women, I stand against him. I agree that we are very different. You protect his rights, I say that he should not have any rights.

If they got beaten on a daily basis whilst in prison,they would quickly learn to stay out of trouble when they came out of prison as they would not wish to return.
On the other hand, they could be quite likely to commit murder to silence their next victim so as to avoid capture and return to prison.

On the other hand, they could be quite likely to commit murder to silence their next victim so as to avoid capture and return to prison.

No, they would not, as they would not expect to get caught and also know that the sentence would be longer, or if I had my way execution.

No, they would not, as they would not expect to get caught and also know that the sentence would be longer, or if I had my way execution.

You seem to believe that locking up criminals in inhumane and degrading conditions and sytematically abusing them will suddenly turn them into upstanding, law abiding citizens.

It's plainly total nonsense and demonstrates a shocking ignorance of human nature.

You seem to believe that locking up criminals in inhumane and degrading conditions and sytematically abusing them will suddenly turn them into upstanding, law abiding citizens.

It's plainly total nonsense and demonstrates a shocking ignorance of human nature.

Treating them very nicely leads to much repeat offending, Murderers in the past have been treat kindly and have murdered again on release. NOT acceptable.

Beat them or execute them.

Treating them very nicely leads to much repeat offending, Murderers in the past have been treat kindly and have murdered again on release. NOT acceptable.

Explain how you think treating people like scum - remember you were advocating that prisoners be beaten on a daily basis - helps them to stop offending?

Do you actually know what the single most important factor in stopping reoffending is? I'll tell you if you like.

Explain how you think treating people like scum - remember you were advocating that prisoners be beaten on a daily basis - helps them to stop offending?

Do you actually know what the single most important factor in stopping reoffending is? I'll tell you if you like.

You do not know. You only think you do. There are lots like you who think that they have the answers. If you were right we would not have a spiralling level of crime and violent disorder. We have tried the dogooder way...IT DID NOT WORK!

Explain to me then how treating them with kid gloves helps the victims and solves the problem. You have been saying that its society and not them thats to blame. What would you say to the victim of a theft, rape or a relative or friend who was murdered.

Surely people should be responsible for their own actions. So what would you say to the victim of these crimes then?

I do not live in a land so civilized and non violent as yours, Mr. August 2012. People are murdered by ex convicts during commission of a crime quite often here. Some victims live in unknown locations to avoid being harmed by crooks who have been released. Seriously violent convicts live out their lives without parole in solitary confinement,in tiny cells without TV or books, with one hour exercise in the prison yard, only when it is not occupied by other prisoners. I've a feeling that's how you would like it over there, until when, I hope not, you are in the same boat.

Archived