European Convention of Human rights

Explain to me then how treating them with kid gloves helps the victims and solves the problem. You have been saying that its society and not them thats to blame. What would you say to the victim of a theft, rape or a relative or friend who was murdered.

Surely people should be responsible for their own actions. So what would you say to the victim of these crimes then?

He would give the scum who murdered the policewomen a big hug and a nice warm room. Makes me sick! He would release him within a year!

You do not know. You only think you do. There are lots like you who think that they have the answers. If you were right we would not have a spiralling level of crime and violent disorder. We have tried the dogooder way...IT DID NOT WORK!

Yes, I do and there's a large body of research to prove it.

The singlemost important factor in reducing reoffending is that the offender has a job. You can shout it down all you like, but it's the truth.

How will beating prisoners daily help them find work on the outside exactly?

Do you want to know the secondmost important factor?

Yes, I do and there's a large body of research to prove it.

The singlemost important factor in reducing reoffending is that the offender has a job. You can shout it down all you like, but it's the truth.

How will beating prisoners daily help them find work on the outside exactly?

Do you want to know the secondmost important factor?

There are lies, damned lies, statistics and research bodies. All can give different answers according to the "researcher's" agenda.

I live in the real world.

Explain to me then how treating them with kid gloves helps the victims and solves the problem.

I'm not claiming that treating criminals as human beings will solve the problem - I'm saying that treating them inhumanely will make the problem worse.

People offering idiotic solutions like 'beat them every day' is just absurd.

You have been saying that its society and not them thats to blame. What would you say to the victim of a theft, rape or a relative or friend who was murdered.

That's not what I have said. I'd offer my condolences and hope the offenders were caught and punished like any sane person would.

Surely people should be responsible for their own actions. So what would you say to the victim of these crimes then?

I've never suggested otherwise. Like I say I'd commiserate with the victims.

What were you expecting me to say to them?

You do not know. You only think you do. There are lots like you who think that they have the answers. If you were right we would not have a spiralling level of crime and violent disorder. We have tried the dogooder way...IT DID NOT WORK!

Don't you think we should give the dogooder's way as much of a chance as went before? Perhaps several thousand years should do it.

There are lies, damned lies, statistics and research bodies. All can give different answers according to the "researcher's" agenda.

I live in the real world.

If you think ignoring reputable and reliable reaearch in favour of just beating people up on a daily basis is 'living in the real world', keep on dreaming.

If you think ignoring reputable and reliable reaearch in favour of just beating people up on a daily basis is 'living in the real world', keep on dreaming.

Ian Huntley and Peter Sutcliffe had jobs and were literate.

Archived