European Convention of Human rights

Lots of people have lost their jobs under the present fascist regime, they have not all gone on a crime spree.

You really don't see the irony of throwing around terms like 'fascist regime' when you personally advocate systemic beating and abuse of prisoners do you?

You have a real problem going on there.

Yeah, that really disproves the research that says that three quarters of prisoners can't read and write to the standards we expect of 11 year olds.

A massive research body stated that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. We cannot go against the findings of such a powerful research body can we? It must be right.......the research body said so!:hihi::hihi:

You stand firmly beside the scum who murdered the two unarmed police women

Utter nonsense. The post simply shows how treating specific sections of society differently to others can lead to abuse of those groups.

Today it's prisoners, tomorrow is homosexuals, the next day black people. The day after it might be the group you fall into.

In no way does anyone condone the murder of the policewomen.

I stand against him. I agree that we are very different.

Obelix makes a valid point, you so far, haven't.

You protect his rights.

No, he protects "everyones" rights. Yours included.

I say that he should not have any rights.

Which I suspect is fine until someone comes up with a tenuous reason why you shouldn't have those rights also.

Utter nonsense. The post simply shows how treating specific sections of society differently to others can lead to abuse of those groups.

Today it's prisoners, tomorrow is homosexuals, the next day black people. The day after it might be the group you fall into.

In no way does anyone condone the murder of the policewomen.

Obelix makes a valid point, you so far, haven't.

No, he protects "everyones" rights. Yours included.

Which I suspect is fine until someone comes up with a tenuous reason why you shouldn't have those rights also.

You have not made a valid point there .

You have not made a valid point there .

He's made several. I think you've demonstrated an almost total inability to conduct any kind of reasoned argument, exhibited a staggering lack of insight into human nature and shown yourself to be bereft of any useful ideas.

They're all self evidently valid. History is littered with examples that show these things do happen.

Maybe you could take the time to say why you think they're invalid, if you can? (without resorting to hysteria)

It is not worthy of a reply.

Social worker types will always try and create a do gooder type solution as it keeps them in highly paid work where they can achieve very little over many years.

We have tried it their way and it failed.

Archived