European Convention of Human rights

He's made several. I think you've demonstrated an almost total inability to conduct any kind of reasoned argument, exhibited a staggering lack of insight into human nature and shown yourself to be bereft of any useful ideas.

I have fully answered all the incorrect points that you have made. God help us if everyone was an old wishy washy fuddy duddy like you. People like you are indirectly responsible of spiraling crime. You have shown yourself to be unwilling and unable to think outside of the box.

I rest my fully proven case.

It's not proven, it just shows your complete hypocrisy. It's quite funny having to watch you resorting to insults and hyperbole as your viewpoint crumbles though.

In the social security thread you posted:-

I think that this country, (or more correctly government) is now in very serious danger of clubbing the "needy" together with the "scroungers" and treating them similarly.

It suits their agenda to do this unfortunately.:(

Which appears to be exactly what your suggesting is a good thing in this thread.

Clearly your use of the word "unfortunately" was in error, since you *do* think that large groups of people should be clubbed together, as is evident from your posts in this thread.

Archived