Bad drivers on our roads is our standard dropping

Motorcyclists are amongst the worst, total disregard for safety when overtaking, little if any lane discipline at junctions, illegal undertaking, following too closely behind the vehicle in front and a total disregard of the speed limit.

Motorcyclists are amongst the worst, total disregard for safety when overtaking, little if any lane discipline at junctions, illegal undertaking, following too closely behind the vehicle in front and a total disregard of the speed limit.

Yeah but they look like they enjoy themselves, i'm not pro bike, i'm just saying :D

strangely I was thinking this yesterday after witnessing a few bits of idiotic driving. The most recent being a taxi driver swerving onto a side road swinging the car round to the junction again nearly hitting someone crossing the road (who could not have expected a driver to do that) and seeing the drivers mate shouting through the window at her:loopy:

As I hurtle up and down the motorways of this great nation, I find the biggest scourge is the Sunday driver. They'll commute by train through the week then chuck the family in the car and, in my eyes, decide how and where to cause an accident.

Poor lane discipline, cutting up, no indication, hogging the middle lane. Now I'm not saying this doesn't go on monday to Friday but you see more of it at the weekend.

Yeah, meanwhile it's totally forgivable when a car driver does this. :roll:

Hackney cab drivers are the worst. Had so many near misses because of last second decisions and stupid driving. Been cut up twice this week because they queue in a right turn lane only to cut in front to go straight on when the lights change. There should be a regular check of driving licenses and driving standards of these taxi "drivers".

Had one tonight pulled out from a car park on West Street right into the middle of the road didnt even have lights on which is usually a sign they have had a drink,of course i got abuse as it seemed it was all my fault,should have just driven over his ratty old mondeo see how liked that.

far more people refusing to acknowledge other drivers courtesy , far too many people who cant drive on motorways (sitting in an outer lane, refusing to move over to help traffic flow, overtaking then braking back infront of people, tailgating).

then you've got your selfish people who park on zig zags, bus stops, double yellows to speak to mates/chat/make a call, i'm allright jack is todays driver .

Archived