Bravery of arranged marriage survivor

Well, of course there have never been any arranged marriage in the UK, have there?

Charlie Wingnut's Auntie was never forbidden to marry Peter Townshend, was she?

Charlie himself was never forbidden to marry Camilla Shand, was he?

There's a long list of unreported bravery in the UK.

Perhaps he was piffed when he met her and mishunderstood British Shandered Fine with Whitworth

Saying it doesn't make it so, Islam is the religion of submission, its what the word means, but I do hope she does OK.

you seem to be trying your best to keep saying its something......to make it that way :rolleyes:

you seem to be trying your best to keep saying its something......to make it that way :rolleyes:

There is only one person to thank for the meaning of Islam and he died over a thousand years ago, either Islam is based on his lies or the Quran is the word of God, either way it isn’t the religion of peace because Islam means to submit to the will of God, your lack of understanding won’t change that fact.

I think she insults her sisters who are still suffering at the hands of their oppressors by claiming that Islam is a religion of equality.

It is strange isn't it, a bit like Stockholm Syndrome as I said earlier in the thread. It's a bit like somebody surviving a gulag and still being a commie.

Can someone answer me this on the equality issue?

Can a woman have several husbands?

I know that a moslem man can have several wives although the British system will only allow one, so subsequent wives have to claim the single mothers allowance. This really places a burden on the family by having only one family allowance supplemented by only a few unmarried mothers allowances. These people really struggle because in some cases their household income can be less than 1000 pounds some weeks.

What's a moslem? I know what a Muslim is, but not a moslem.

It's a way of spelling Muslim that has been adopted by people of a far right ilk as a sort of perjorativ term.

I seem to think it's the old way it used to be spelt in this country. And then they all arrived here and were able to set us straight as to the correct spelling.

But you really know this stuff already, it's just one of those rhetorical questions, innit :D

bit of googling found this ...

Are Muslims and Moslems the same?

it's just the different transliterations of arabic.

the arabic alphabet does not translate letter for letter with the roman alphabet we use in english. therefore a word spelt the same way in arabic can be written differently in english, but it is the same arabic word.

for instance, moslem / muslim,

mohammed / muhammad

huseyn/hussein/hossein

osama/usama

shaheed/shahid

OK so what is perjorativ?

Here you go= http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pejorative

---------- Post added 27-07-2013 at 00:50 ----------

I seem to think it's the old way it used to be spelt in this country. And then they all arrived here and were able to set us straight as to the correct spelling.

But you really know this stuff already, it's just one of those rhetorical questions, innit :D

bit of googling found this ...

Read post 4 on this link= http://community.beliefnet.com/go/thread/view/34789/13453679/Moslem_vs._Muslim_-_is_the_latter_less_offensive_than_the_former

The bit about what Moslem translates as in Arabic=

" According to the Center for Nonproliferation Studies, "Moslem and Muslim are basically two different spellings for the same word." But the seemingly arbitrary choice of spellings is a sensitive subject for many followers of Islam. Whereas for most English speakers, the two words are synonymous in meaning, the Arabic roots of the two words are very different. A Muslim in Arabic means "one who gives himself to God," and is by definition, someone who adheres to Islam. By contrast, a Moslem in Arabic means "one who is evil and unjust" when the word is pronounced, as it is in English, Mozlem with a z."

Why do you think the EDL/BNP spell it as Moslem on their placards?

Here you go= http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pejorative

---------- Post added 27-07-2013 at 00:50 ----------

Read post 4 on this link= http://community.beliefnet.com/go/thread/view/34789/13453679/Moslem_vs._Muslim_-_is_the_latter_less_offensive_than_the_former

The bit about what Moslem translates as in Arabic=

" According to the Center for Nonproliferation Studies, "Moslem and Muslim are basically two different spellings for the same word." But the seemingly arbitrary choice of spellings is a sensitive subject for many followers of Islam. Whereas for most English speakers, the two words are synonymous in meaning, the Arabic roots of the two words are very different. A Muslim in Arabic means "one who gives himself to God," and is by definition, someone who adheres to Islam. By contrast, a Moslem in Arabic means "one who is evil and unjust" when the word is pronounced, as it is in English, Mozlem with a z."

Why do you think the EDL/BNP spell it as Moslem on their placards?

Yeah but they are just idiotz.

Archived