UFOs/Paranormal

count me in. i have my tin foil hat on ready to start, i have some spare if anyone wants one . pm me

Hmmm... :huh:

I think you must be new to this game!

Everyone knows that a tin-foil hat will provide very little protection if you are in the vicinity of a visiting UFO.

Although it may initially reflect a small amount of microwave radiation, it will inevitably heat up to such an extent that your brains will be fried.

If you cannot get your money back maybe you could use them in cooking the Sunday roast? :)

Ill start the ball rolling.

I reported this on two UFO web sites

Place:- Sheffield Walkley Date of Sighting:- 15/09/2012 Time :- 05.30am

My wife and I were woken by our dogs barking. I went down stairs to calm them down. When I got back into bed my wife and I heard a faint humming noise we think this is what freaked the dogs. Our bedroom is in the attic and we have velux windows and blackout blinds. I opened the window and immediately saw what I thought were two planes following each other. I then thought that they seemed odd as the lighting arrangement was two orange(amber), on what I imagined to be the wings and a red light in the middle none flashing, they were about 10 to 15,000 ft and travelling one behind the other from west and bending to the south east at steady speed. I couldn't see any solid shape and I heard no jet engine noise at all as they disappeared across the town centre and into the distance.I thought the lights were odd and I searched this on the net the next day and realised these couldn't have been normal aircraft. They flew very calmly and kept directly in line behind each other.

If you have any explanation for this please reply

Andy

Perhaps it was this that you saw? Alco-copter :D

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1056332

If your wanting to see a "ufo" i urge you to look up honestly you will see something you can't explain take this for instance. i see a Bright star, just like the other few bright stars you will see on a clear night, then it starts moving downwards? zig zagging ! and ganing speed, slowing down, changing direction and after a few minuets of this it begins getting smaller and smaller untill it dissapears. iv seen this same thing happen twice now, i also see other similar ufo's flying around and most of these occasions their was 2 or 3 of us their all seing the same thing. when we see ufo's etc their always towards the dore/totley area as were in bradway/lowedges

Archived