Re compensation for spoilt holiday

nikita

How much do you think he should give you?

I think we should get recompence for the first 2 days we were there which was chaotic and upsetting,and on the phone to the owner all the time.

Then there is the fact we were split up to each end of the resort.

I think we should get recompence for the first 2 days we were there which was chaotic and upsetting,and on the phone to the owner all the time.

Then there is the fact we were split up to each end of the resort.

There is no point in talking about "compensation" unless you are prepared to specify what you believe you have "lost" and be prepared to put a price on it.

You must also be prepared to have an answer to the fact that you accepted alternative accommodation as well as used the "unsuitable" accommodation.

There is no point in talking about "compensation" unless you are prepared to specify what you believe you have "lost" and be prepared to put a price on it.

You must also be prepared to have an answer to the fact that you accepted alternative accommodation as well as used the "unsuitable" accommodation.

Didnt have much choice with the accomodation it was either take what we were offered,stay in his van there was no way we could that the smell was awful.or come home and dissapoint the kids.

He was ok about everything when we talked on the phone that week, he said we would talk about compensation after our holiday and when he had spoken to his insurance.

Didnt have much choice with the accomodation it was either take what we were offered,stay in his van there was no way we could that the smell was awful.or come home and dissapoint the kids.

He was ok about everything when we talked on the phone that week, he said we would talk about compensation after our holiday and when he had spoken to his insurance.

I do sympathise- but you state yourself you had 3 choices - one of which you accepted. Presumably had you come home you would have had a refund ?

So I would be asking for cost of the calls back plus £100 for first night stay in unsuitable accommodation plus another £100 for your time making the calls / being unsettled.

Archived