Nick Clegg says 'sorry' about LibDems main election pledge!

Do you believe Nick Clegg is sorry?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Nick Clegg is sorry?

• Yes
    • No

Hes not appologised for the right reason. His appology was for promising something he couldnt deliver. Yet he could he could have argued for anything from this coalition as he was the king maker. So why couldnt he have argued for a cap on tuition fees.

However before the labour party bleat I will quote a labour manefesto pledge. We will not introduce tuition fees and will legislate against doing so". Before they introduced them.

I wonder whether he will apologize if they were not suffering in the election?

Very hard to win people's trust though when they are constantly reminded every month that they have to pay extra for tuition fees because of the pledge that he was not able to keep.

Credit to him though, apologizing is very hard.

I believe nick clegg, i think he has the right idea's and wants to do the right thing but as we all know if you want to do the right thing then as an mp that is going to make you very unpopular with your co-workers(mp's), and in that game you don't do well unless you have the backing of others.

I think he is stuck in between a rock and a hard place, quite simply i think he wants to do right but cant, it must be very hard to try and make things easier for the people of this country as we all know this means less in the pockets for the people who run and own our country and the corporations that dwell here.

Archived