Nick Clegg says 'sorry' about LibDems main election pledge!

Do you believe Nick Clegg is sorry?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Nick Clegg is sorry?

• Yes
    • No

By the same margin i am curious to know what it's like to constantly have to defend acts of deceit and buffoonery carried out against the party you have struggled to support and move forward in past years.

Truly,it must be heartbreaking.

I'm not defending them or him, I could care less.

I'm wondering if the posters on here can qualify their statements and what they would have done differently that wouldn't have ended up the same.

If you can justify your viewpoint in anyway that isn't the childish nonsense above then I may even agree with you.

I'm not defending them or him, I could care less.

I'm wondering if the posters on here can qualify their statements and what they would have done differently that wouldn't have ended up the same.

If you can justify your viewpoint in anyway that isn't the childish nonsense above then I may even agree with you.

I would much prefer that you never agreed with me as it would only make me suspect that my judgement was incorrect in the first place.:)

I don't agree with all his statements and his political views,but i don't think he deserves to be ridiculed and vilified all the time.

Its pathetic all the nasty articles being published in the press about him.

Look at this.

I can't be doing with partisanship for the sake of being partisan.

It's worth noting that all 3 main parties ran dishonest campaigns at the last general election. However, The Liberal Democrats turned out to be the most blatantly, brazenly dishonest of the 3 and now they are paying the price.

Doesn't excuse the behaviour of any of them really. They are all dreadful.

I'm just interested in what, realistically, you think he could have done differently that wouldn't have pretty much ended up the same way.

I suppose he could have said "sod it" we won't even try, but I'm not sure what that would have achieved.

It's clear we have different views on the man,i see him as someone that puts himself before the electorate,unfortunately for him he hasn't a politicians nous to be able to look sincere,he just comes across as a bumbling dolt,i believe he has done more damage to the Lib Dems than any 50 members of the opposing parties could ever hope to have done.

I can't be doing with partisanship for the sake of being partisan.

It's worth noting that all 3 main parties ran dishonest campaigns at the last general election. However, The Liberal Democrats turned out to be the most blatantly, brazenly dishonest of the 3 and now they are paying the price.

Hallelujah to that brother.......................

It's clear we have different views on the man,i see him as someone that puts himself before the electorate,unfortunately for him he hasn't a politicians nous to be able to look sincere,he just comes across as a bumbling dolt,i believe he has done more damage to the Lib Dems than any 50 members of the opposing parties could ever hope to have done.

Well, I guess the party made a bad choice this time then.

Archived