Bad taste

Stupidity (even utter stupidity) is not illegal last time I checked. I would have been arrested a long time ago if it were.

:hihi:, I never said it was illegal, but what kind of an absolute tool post a page honouring a murderer, and not only that but the day after 2 unarmed officers were murdered :loopy:

fair enough maybe not arrested but i think he should have got a bloody good clip for posting something so dis-respectful.

Whilst the man is clearly an idiot he has a right to his opinion even if it flies in the face of common decency,you start arresting people for it and where does it end,who decides whats bad taste and what isn't?

The offended mob who don't know how to use their mouse buttons to click away from things they don't like.

I agree with you on this one. I campaigned to have pictures of dead babies taken from facebook and thats precisely what should have happened in this case. It should be removed from facebook and him blocked. Nothing more.

Any more and we are giving him unsuitable amounts of attention which he doesnt deserve. Also if he hates police (which he must do otherwise he wouldnt have set up this post) then this gives the guy more amunition.

Good point. I was thinking myself he may have had some issue with the police that may have coloured his judgement.

:hihi:, I never said it was illegal, but what kind of an absolute tool post a page honouring a murderer, and not only that but the day after 2 unarmed officers were murdered :loopy:

fair enough maybe not arrested but i think he should have got a bloody good clip for posting something so dis-respectful.

He isnt a murderer until found guilty remember.

no i believe he is a murderer, i do not think i need to wait for him to be found guilty its already clearly apparent.

You may well believe it,it may be apparent and he may well be the worst ,lowlife ,muderous scumbag that ever lived but British Justice 1deems the jury will decide that!

*Cant post link*

Or so it would seem.

This man is a tit of the highest order but cum on!!

Arrested for it?

:loopy:

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/912489-merseyside-man-arrested-over-dale-cregan-facebook-tribute-page

Arrested for being a scum bag, which is about time, but he was officially arrested for being offensive to the dead. Comments such as 'So a pair of coppers got killed who gives a ****?' got him in trouble

Oh and you spell it "come", not your way.

no i believe he is a murderer, i do not think i need to wait for him to be found guilty its already clearly apparent.

I cant argue with your believes, but lets hope to god you never do jury service and find someone guilty before hearing all the evidence.

Archived