Do You Drink WAY too much? What IS Acceptable?

in the way that much of what some posters type sounds as if they are drunk particularly true on fri sat not refering to anyone on here :)

We do have to change our moderating slant somewhat after about 11.30pm because a number of people who break forum rules just don't respond in the way they normally would when being warned or when posts are removed. It's not like we can do anything about it, but I think sometimes if we can show people what they post that has been removed when they're a little, errr, indisposed, it would really open their eyes.

I had a glass of cider with my dinner :)

Last night I had a glass of really decent cider, which meant I was smashed on one glass, and it's not even a pint glass!

Need more info Meds. What cider? I only recomend Magners. With ice. Magners goes with anything. Bar greasy fish and chips.

Need more info Meds. What cider? I only recomend Magners. With ice. Magners goes with anything. Bar greasy fish and chips.

Tonight was plain old boring Strongbow, which is the OH's drink of choice.

Last night was half a bottle of Aspalls, which was really rather lovely :)

This is a problem, I know.

It's all good once you have to stop and think along the lines of... "Is that my first crate of the night, or the second".

BTW, your twitter sig needs altering slightly, remove the <br%20/> :thumbsup:

Tonight was plain old boring Strongbow, which is the OH's drink of choice.

Last night was half a bottle of Aspalls, which was really rather lovely :)

That brew is nice. Like Magners - but in Suffolk!! The Strongbow is a chemical deal and will lead to serious hangovers :(